- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 1 day ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 2 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 5 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 5 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 6 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 6 days ago
- ABC Keeps “Nashville,” Orders “Agents of SHIELD,” “Once Upon a Time” Spin-OffPosted 8 days ago
- ABC Cancels “How to Live With Your Parents,” “Malibu Country,” “Body of Proof”Posted 8 days ago
- Breaking: NBC Renews “Community” as ABC Cancels “Happy Endings”Posted 8 days ago
WWE Says Diva Involved In Major Car Accident
WWE reports that Diva Rosa Mendes was involved in a serious car accident in Las Vegas, NV late Friday.
“A car, reported traveling at almost 50 MPH, struck Rosa’s car while she was stopped at a light. As many as 6 cars were involved in the accident. Rosa was not at fault and was taken immediately to the hospital for evaluation,” confirmed the WWE.com report.
WWE did not have further details on Mendes’ condition.
Update: Mendes was reportedly thrown from her seat to the floor of the car even though she had been wearing a seatbelt. She claimed to suffer neck and back pain, with the entire right side experiencing a “burning sensation.”
Nothing, nonetheless, was broken, and she feels like she can wrestle.