- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 4 hours ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 19 hours ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 3 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 4 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 6 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 6 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 7 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 7 days ago
- ABC Keeps “Nashville,” Orders “Agents of SHIELD,” “Once Upon a Time” Spin-OffPosted 9 days ago
FOX’s “Locke & Key” Not Looking Good, Mike O’Malley’s “Family Album” Update
Amid good news for drama pilots “Alcatraz” and “The Finder,” which were both picked up by FOX this week, comes a bleak update for comic adaptation “Locke & Key.” Sources indicate that FOX has passed on the pilot.
“Locke & Key” joins “Weekends at Bellevue” on the drama side of the “dead list,” while THR is now saying that comedies “Iceland,” “Outnumbered,” “Council of Dads” and “Tagged” are also out for next season.
Still in play is Mike O’Malley-starrer “Family Album.” Deadline and THR debate over whether a re-tooling would be part of a FOX pickup, but the fact that it was not one of the first FOX orders for next season came as a surprise given the high level of buzz. O’Malley has also raised his profile on FOX, bringing himself back into the picture as a TV player with his Emmy-nominated turn on “Glee.”
THR notes that Ethan Hawke-starrer “Exit Strategy,” once viewed as a sure thing, would now be subject to a re-tooling for its pickup and could be delayed to midseason.
Rob Corddry’s “Little in Common” is also still a possibility, while Kiefer Sutherland’s new vehicle “Touch” is viewed as a lock to end up on the schedule in some capacity.