- Blake Shelton Scores “The Voice” Three-Peat, Danielle Bradbery Wins
- Rashad Evans Squeaks Past Hendo, Stipe Miocic Upsets Nelson; UFC 161 Results
- Fabricio Werdum Submits Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira; UFC on Fuel Results
- Krewella’s “Alive” Acoustic Draws Rave Reviews, Sparks Debate
- “The Wanted Life” Premieres To Weak Ratings, Despite “Kardashians” Help
- The Voice Ends Blake’s Streak, Eliminates Holly Tucker Before Semifinals
- “After Earth” Flops at Box Office, “Fast and Furious 6″ Wins
- It’s Official – NBC Renews “Hannibal” For Season 2, Set for Midseason
- “The Voice” Eliminates Team Adam Powerhouses, Blake Shelton Now Leads
- Injury Makes UFC’s Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate Rematch a Reality
Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Rihanna Glow in Preparation for Grammys
Taylor Swift will join Lady Gaga, Kings of Leon and Beyonce as a focal point of Sunday’s Grammys from an awards perspective.
In attending pre-Grammy celebrations Saturday, including as Clive Davis’ annual party, Swift was joined by Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, Keri Hilson, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Fergie and more in gearing up for the annual music spectacular. By sitting with the actor during one of the parties, Swift also started a flurry of online gossip about a potential relationship with “Glee” star Cory Monteith, although there was hardly enough evidence to justify that claim (see below).
A “Glee” fan, Swift has, however, joked about having a crush on the Canadian actor.
Did Carrie continue her red carpet hot streak? Did Taylor remain most alluring? Did Rihanna demonstrate enough fashion control to let her stunning beauty do the talking? Or did one of the other women offer more Grammy glam?