- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 13 hours ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 2 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 3 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 6 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 8 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 8 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 9 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 9 days ago
Kyle Lowry To Miss Several Weeks; Goran Dragic Steps Up for Houston Rockets
Initially expected to return by mid-week, it appears Rockets’ star point guard Kyle Lowry will actually miss several weeks of action.
Attributed to a bacterial infection, Lowry’s ailment will keep him action for at least 2-4 weeks. And comments from his teammates are even bleaker, with players like Chase Budinger suggesting the absence will more than likely fall on the long side of the range.
“It’s tough, it’s tough,” Budinger said, according to the Houston Chronicle. “He’s definitely our leader and our go-to player on the team. Missing him for the next month or so is going to hurt us very much. The rest of us have to really step up because it’s a big hole to fill.”
Goran Dragic will serve as starting point guard until Lowry returns. He played well in both starts this weekend, achieving at least twenty points and eight assists in both affairs, although his efforts were not enough to lead the team to victory against the Cavaliers on Sunday.