- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 1 day ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 2 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 4 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 5 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 6 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 6 days ago
- ABC Keeps “Nashville,” Orders “Agents of SHIELD,” “Once Upon a Time” Spin-OffPosted 7 days ago
- ABC Cancels “How to Live With Your Parents,” “Malibu Country,” “Body of Proof”Posted 7 days ago
- Breaking: NBC Renews “Community” as ABC Cancels “Happy Endings”Posted 7 days ago
Leandro Barbosa, Sam Young Moved in NBA Deadline Trades
The first of Thursday’s NBA Trade Deadline moves have been confirmed, and none yet involves a major player.
The Indiana Pacers, who at one point were rumored to be heavily-eyeing Chris Kaman, dealt with the Raptors for Leandro Barbosa. They sent a second-round pick over to Toronto in exchange for the player.
Update: Talks say Anthony Carter will also be heading to Indiana.
Philadelphia’s 76ers, meanwhile, grabbed Sam Young from the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for the rights to Ricky Sanchez.
A deal involving Portland’s Jamal Crawford definitely appears to be in the works, although formal specifics have not yet emerged. Most reports suggested he will be moved to Minnesota in a three-way deal with the Timberwolves and LA Lakers that, at the very least, will involve Michael Beasley going to LA and Steve Blake heading to Portland.
The fact that the deal has not yet been confirmed despite all the speculation–which reached a boil when Jamal Crawford was not present on the bench for his team’s Wednesday game against the Knicks–suggests there might be more to it.