- Blake Shelton Scores “The Voice” Three-Peat, Danielle Bradbery Wins
- Rashad Evans Squeaks Past Hendo, Stipe Miocic Upsets Nelson; UFC 161 Results
- Fabricio Werdum Submits Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira; UFC on Fuel Results
- Krewella’s “Alive” Acoustic Draws Rave Reviews, Sparks Debate
- “The Wanted Life” Premieres To Weak Ratings, Despite “Kardashians” Help
- The Voice Ends Blake’s Streak, Eliminates Holly Tucker Before Semifinals
- “After Earth” Flops at Box Office, “Fast and Furious 6″ Wins
- It’s Official – NBC Renews “Hannibal” For Season 2, Set for Midseason
- “The Voice” Eliminates Team Adam Powerhouses, Blake Shelton Now Leads
- Injury Makes UFC’s Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate Rematch a Reality
Kanye West-WWE Rumors Are “Insane,” Says Veteran
Those familiar with MediaTakeout’s past WWE rumors knew to take the claim that WWE offered rapper Kanye West $10 million to make some “light wrestling” appearances with a grain of salt. And while Headline Planet cannot directly speak to the quality of MediaTakeout’s sources, it can quote a WWE veteran in calling the rumors untrue.
“I even saw on the ‘net that it was alleged that WWE had offered Kanye “$10M” to step in the ring and wrestle which is so outlandish and ridiculous that it’s insane,” wrote WWE announcer Jim Ross on his blog.
The MediaTakeout story alleged that, in the wake of Kanye West’s much-publicized incident with Taylor Swift at the Video Music Awards, WWE offered the rapper $10 million to appear on two television episodes and one pay-per-view. Though it said West was seriously mulling the offer, all indications are that West will not be stepping into a WWE ring in the near future.