- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 1 hour ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 2 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 2 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 4 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 5 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 7 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 8 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 8 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 9 days ago
On a general basis, any information sent to HeadlinePlanet.com will be kept private and stored securely. HeadlinePlanet.com will never sell, rent, loan, trade, lease, or freely distribute any personal information collected.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
In the course of one’s visit to HPlanet, he/she may have the opportunity to click a link and be taken to a third-party website. HPlanet is in no way associated with such websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices and policies.
Policies for Children:
HeadlinePlanet understands that children under thirteen have very special and important privacy needs.
We will not knowingly collect and/or distribute any personal, identifiable information from children without parental consent.
We will not knowingly store the e-mail addresses of children for contact, that extends past a one-time response to an inquiry made by a child.
We will not entice or give children an incentive to submit more information than is needed to access a feature of this website.
Any first-party links to content that may be inappropriate for children will be labeled as such in age-appropriate terms. Third-party links, as mentioned above, are not under the jurisdiction of this policy.
We, as often as possible, will encourage children to get parental consent before submitting information to the website.
At a certain point in time, HeadlinePlanet.com may develop an e-mail list, in which specialized sports content will be delivered to one’s e-mail inbox. No visitors ill be forced to receive such information and no personal data will be collected from those who opt-in to our list.
HeadlinePlanet.com may, from time to time, have contests or giveaways. In such a case, users will have the complete choice of entering such an event, and if so, will then have to submit personal information, used in transferring of prizes. No personal information will be used for any other purposes.
Anyone who has a question regarding the privacy practices of HeadlinePlanet.com should submit an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.