- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 23 hours ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 2 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 3 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 6 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 8 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 9 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 9 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 9 days ago
HeadlinePlanet.com has outlined its legal practices and policies for visitor perusal below. Any questions or comments should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HeadlinePlanet.com is in no way associated with any television network, actor, production company, or any other agency or company related to the television content found within the realm of this website. We are simply a medium for promotion of such organizations, via news and analysis.
All copyrighted pictures, names, photos, logos, A/V clips, and references are trademarks of their respective owners, used per US Law Title 17 Section 107: The fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
All of HeadlinePlanet.com’s images, HTML, text content, programming, coding, and visual effects in their current form are the exclusive property of HeadlinePlanet.com and may not be reused, redistributed, copied, printed, sold, or leased without the express, written consent of HeadlinePlanet.com. Images used to develop such property are from third-party sources and, therefore, public domain. That, and the above paragraph, exempt HPlanet from any legal instances relating to such use.
HeadlinePlanet.com does not warrant the accuracy of any site content, due to the real-time nature of this site. Any information that is false or inappropriate will be reviewed and possibly modified or removed, upon reader inquiry.
HPlanet does not accept responsibility for any articles viewed as “defamation”. As an American-based media website, we have the legal right to freely express our views on any subject, as long as it does not directly harm anyone. For editorials, writers are simply exercising their right to free speech. Editorials are not meant to be taken as fact. For news articles, information comes from sources and is believed to be totally accurate.
All information, photos, and articles submitted to HPlanet remain the legal property of the individual or group who submitted such content. However, that party grants HPlanet the worldwide, nonexclusive right to use, broadcast, and/or refer to such information as often as necessary.
The only information to be viewed as OFFICIAL will be marked Press Release or be accredited to the official website of the organization the information deals with.
If questions are still present after reading this policy, contact email@example.com.