Songs by Becky G, KONGOS, Sam Hunt and several other breakthrough artists are climbing the iTunes sales chart.
Quickly establishing itself as a song the masses are singing in their showers, Becky G’s “Shower” has officially entered the Top 20 on iTunes.
The song, which continues to make solid gains at pop radio and recently benefited from a music video release, had advanced to #19 on the overall iTunes chart by press time. It easily ranks as the biggest hit for the seventeen-year-old’s career, and it appears poised to only rise higher in the coming weeks.
And the Becky G release is not the only song making waves on the iTunes sales chart:
– Florida Georgia Line’s new single “Dirt” continues to reign at #1. While it might not retain the top spot through Sunday, it is expected to garner the largest overall sales tally this week.
– Iggy Azalea’s blockbuster “Fancy (Charli XCX)” and Ariana Grande’s new” Break Free (featuring Zedd)” have fallen to #9 and #10, respectively. Their declines have paved the way for Maroon 5′s “Maps” to reach #6, Charli XCX’s “Boom Clap” to claim #7 and Sia’s “Chandelier” to hit a new peak of #8.
– KONGOS’ enduring “Come with Me Now,” which continues to build steam at pop and Hot AC radio and remains one of alternative radio’s Top 3 songs, had entered the Top 20 (at #20) by press time.
– Benefiting from its buzzworthy video, exposure on NBC’s “Today,” growing radio support and a listing under the “What’s Hot” section on iTunes, Meghan Trainor’s “All About that Bass” is positioned at #30.
– Sam Hunt’s breakthrough “Leave the Night On,” which is splashing at country radio with support from the iHeartRadio “On the Verge” campaign, has surged to #32.
– Clean Bandit’s “Rather Be (featuring Jess Glynne),” an “On the Verge” track at pop radio, has climbed to #34.
– “Black Widow (featuring Rita Ora),” the follow-up to Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy,” has rapidly entered the Top 50 at #49. It is rapidly gaining traction at pop and rhythmic radio.
– Echosmith’s “Cool Kids,” which is the “On the Verge” pick for Hot AC and also at the center of MTV’s latest Artist to Watch campaign, had advanced to #50 by publication.
– “She Came to Give it To You (featuring Nicki Minaj),” Usher’s new single, is listed at #60.
– Tove Lo’s “Habits (Stay High),” which recently overtook the Hippie Sabotage remix as a consequence of its multi-format radio exposure, had advanced to #81 at press time.