- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 2 days ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 4 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 7 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 8 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 9 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 10 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 10 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 11 days ago
All Stars Can’t Help “Celebrity Apprentice” Premiere Ratings
Just as it failed to ignite ABC’s aging “Dancing with the Stars” series, the all-star gimmick was not a heat trap for NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice.”
In fact, Sunday’s two-hour premiere delivered ratings significantly below those garnered by last season’s premiere.
The episode averaged a mere 1.6 adults 18-49 rating with 5.0 million viewers. Though a better demo figure than that achieved by ABC’s scripted launch “Red Widow,” it is down significantly from what “Celebrity Apprentice” has historically achieved on Sundays and thus indicative of another weakness in NBC’s weekly lineup.