- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 13 hours ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 2 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 3 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 6 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 8 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 8 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 9 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 9 days ago
Report: Where Was “Saturday Night Live” Announcer Don Pardo?
Ordinarily, one would have expected significant discussion about how comedian Kevin Hart fared in his first “Saturday Night Live” hosting stint.
But any interest in debating the merits of Hart’s performance was dampened by a more notable concern: where was legendary “SNL” announcer Don Pardo?
Pardo’s recognizable voice was conspicuously absent from the show’s opening–and replaced by an impression–leading to vast speculation about the 95-year-old’s whereabouts.
TMZ has officially confirmed that he missed the show due to suffering a broken hip. The report adds that Pardo is “okay” and recovering as well as could be expected.