- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 11 hours ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 2 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 3 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 5 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 6 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 7 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 7 days ago
- ABC Keeps “Nashville,” Orders “Agents of SHIELD,” “Once Upon a Time” Spin-OffPosted 8 days ago
- ABC Cancels “How to Live With Your Parents,” “Malibu Country,” “Body of Proof”Posted 8 days ago
WWE RAW Ratings Climb for CM Punk vs. John Cena, Vince vs. Heyman
Monday’s edition of WWE RAW failed to set any records, but all three hours of the flagship wrestling broadcast topped cable in the coveted adults 18-49 demographic.
The show, headlined by CM Punk vs. John Cena and a “fight” between Vince McMahon and Paul Heyman (that actually led to a showdown between Triple H and Brock Lesnar) delivered a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating with 4.71 million viewers.
While the viewership total declined as the show progressed (4.86 million for hour one, followed by 4.70 and 4.56 million, respectively), the latter hour drew the highest mark with adults 18-49.