- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 2 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 3 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 5 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 5 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 6 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 6 days ago
- ABC Keeps “Nashville,” Orders “Agents of SHIELD,” “Once Upon a Time” Spin-OffPosted 8 days ago
- ABC Cancels “How to Live With Your Parents,” “Malibu Country,” “Body of Proof”Posted 8 days ago
- Breaking: NBC Renews “Community” as ABC Cancels “Happy Endings”Posted 8 days ago
WWE Makes John Cena vs. Rock Official, News on Brock Lesnar’s RAW Injury
By virtue of John Cena’s win over CM Punk in a thrilling WWE RAW main-event, the rematch between Cena and The Rock is now official for April’s WrestleMania 29 event.
Though Undertaker did not confront Punk, as some speculated he would, the Cena-Punk match ended definitively, so there was no indication whatsoever that WWE is wavering in its plan to main-event ‘Mania with a singles match between WWE Champion The Rock and Royal Rumble winner John Cena.
Punk’s own WrestleMania storyline will presumably begin developing next week.
– As was obvious on the broadcast, Brock Lesnar was legitimately busted open after being thrown into the ring post by Triple H on RAW. Various sources say he required twelve staples to patch up the cut (though WWE’s official word is 18). He, nonetheless, was described as “fine” backstage.