- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 3 days ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 4 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 7 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 8 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 9 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 10 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 10 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 11 days ago
NBC Sings “The Voice” in Fall, Keeps “Rock Center,” Shifts “Community” to Friday
NBC is not yet fearing “Voice” fatigue–it announced Sunday that it will air a third cycle of the popular music competition series this fall.
“The Voice” will remain in its Monday anchor slot from 8-10PM, where it spent much of the spring at the top of the ratings heap. With “Smash” on the bench until midseason, NBC’s most popular series will be used to launch new drama “Revolution” at 10PM.
Night two of “The Voice” will be a one-hour broadcast at 8PM on Tuesday, serving as a lead-in to new comedies “Go On” and “The New Normal.” “Parenthood” will air at 10PM.
Even though it never took off as a comedy hour this year, NBC is not giving up on Wednesdays at 8PM. It will launch “Animal Practice” and “Guys with Kids” ahead of “Law & Order: SVU” and “Chicago Fire.”
Thursday will reserve 8PM for the final thirteen episodes of “30 Rock,” with “Up All Night” relocating to 8:30PM. “The Office” predictably stays put at 9PM, while “Parks & Recreation” is unchanged at 9:30PM.
“Rock Center with Brian Williams” survived its abysmal freshman ratings and earned a second season. It will air at 10PM out of “Parks.”
Fans of the cult hit “Community” were thrilled by its renewal, but they will unfortunately have to settle for Friday as their night of pleasure. NBC will air the acclaimed comedy at 8:30PM out of “Whitney,” which opens the night. “Grimm” airs at 9PM and “Dateline” at 10.
Saturdays are reserved for encore programming, while football owns Sunday nights in the fall. At midseason, Sunday will belong to “Dateline” at 7PM, “Fashion Star” at 8PM, “Celebrity Apprentice” at 9PM and “Do No Harm” at 10PM.