- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 2 days ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 4 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 4 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 6 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 7 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 8 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 9 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 10 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 11 days ago
CBS Waves Goodbye to “Rob,” “CSI: Miami,” But What About “CSI: NY”
Going into upfront season, we had long since known that flagship “CSI” was coming back for another season. That left the two spin-offs: “CSI: NY” and “CSI: Miami,” both of which have spent the past several seasons on the bubble.
One of them will not be coming back, and based on gossip from previous years, it might be a surprise.
“CSI: Miami” is, in fact, the lone wolf headed into cancellation. CBS confirmed its veteran procedural will not be back next season. “CSI: NY,” however, will stay for at least another season.
Others joining “CSI: Miami” in cancellation are freshmen “Rob,” “NYC 22″ and “Unforgettable.” “NYC 22″ never had a chance with its ratings, but the other two were legitimate bubble series ahead of the announcement.
“A Gifted Man” had already been cancelled.