- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 3 days ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 5 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 7 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 8 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 9 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 10 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 11 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 11 days ago
Viewers Can’t Save It; NBC Cancels “Harry’s Law”
In what was poised to be a blow to those confident that adults 18-49 numbers are what define success at the broadcast television networks, rumors late this week said NBC was planning to renew “Harry’s Law.”
The move would have shocked insiders; though “Harry’s Law” is routinely the network’s most-watched scripted shows, it is an abysmal performer–and one of the ratings-starved network’s worst–in the key young adults demographic.
That shock was not to be, however. NBC officially canceled the series Friday, meaning its second season, the result of a lucky renewal in its own right, will be its last.