- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 2 days ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 4 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 6 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 7 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 8 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 9 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 10 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 11 days ago
WWE Explains Why “Injured” Triple H Could Appear at Floyd Mayweather Fight
Within pro wrestling circles, a surprisingly-significant amount of weekend dialogue has centered on Triple H’s appearance in support of Floyd Mayweather, Jr. at Saturday’s fight between “Money” and Miguel Cotto. Triple H joined celebrities like 50 Cent and Justin Bieber in the undefeated boxer’s walkout entourage and even held up one of his title belts.
The latter, of course, raised significant eyebrows due to the fact that Triple H is supposed to be selling the storyline broken arm he received during Monday’s WWE RAW scuffle with Brock Lesnar.
To his credit, Triple H was wearing a small arm brace for the Las Vegas event, but he still did not seem particularly incapacitated by the supposedly-”complex” injury. WWE.com posted an article with Triple H in an attempt to explain the contradiction.
The Game thus finds himself toting a mechanical brace that offers various ranges of motion and, fortunately, versatile enough to remove for media photo opportunities while in attendance for the major boxing event.
“I have to be able to take the brace on and off [to rehab],” he said. “Trust me, it was the last thing I wanted to wear while I was in Vegas trying to have a good time.”
Triple H, who dates his friendship with Mayweather back to the boxer’s appearance at WrestleMania XXIV, said that he was asked to join the entourage at the last minute. He and wife Stephanie had been in town for the fight as spectators.