- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 2 days ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 4 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 4 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 6 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 7 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 8 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 9 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 10 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 11 days ago
WWE RAW Ratings Top Bulls, Knicks Game; Still Unimpressive for Rock, HBK
From a public relations standpoint, Monday’s edition of WWE RAW absolutely delivered, topping all cable series in total viewers and the adults 18-49 demographic.
With a 1.9 A18-49 rating and 4.8 million viewers, the show, most notably, dominated ESPN’s broadcast of the Chicago Bulls vs. New York Knicks game, which only mustered a 1.3 rating and 3.0 million viewers.
Also positive was the fact that the show managed growth from hour one to hour two, a once standard phenomenon that has managed to elude WWE in recent months. Hour two scored an impressive 2.0 adults 18-49 rating with just shy of 5 million viewers.
Of course, given the star-studded nature of hour two–segments involving Shawn Michaels, Triple H, The Undertaker and The Rock–one cannot help but feel underwhelmed by the performance for that second hour, especially since it came during WrestleMania season. Even if the quarter hour breakdowns, as would be expected, are kind to the 10PM and overrun segments, it is still somewhat disheartening that such star power could not move the needle further.