- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 2 days ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 4 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 4 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 6 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 7 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 8 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 9 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 10 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 11 days ago
Hulk Hogan Confirms Sex Tape is Legit, “Appalled” By Secretly-Filmed Footage
Hulk Hogan is not denying that a new sex tape depicting him engaging in relations with an unidentified woman is legitimate; rather, he is focusing his attention on the invasion of privacy associated with its filming.
According to TMZ, Hogan says the tape being shopped to major porn distributors was “secretly filmed” without his permission.
“Terry Bollea is appalled at the unauthorized release of a secretly filmed video,” said Hogan’s lawyer David Houston. “[Hulk] neither approved of the filming nor the release of the same. It is clearly an outrageous invasion of privacy and breach of trust if it is genuine. We will take all necessary steps to enforce both civil and criminal liability.”