- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 1 day ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 3 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 4 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 6 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 8 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 9 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 10 days ago
Top Strikeforce Fighter Fails Drug Test for Steroid
The Nevada State Athletic Commission announced Tuesday that Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal tested positive for an anabolic steroid at the January 7 Strikeforce show.
Lawal, who tested positive for Drostanolone, was the only fighter to fail his drug test at the event, which was headlined by Keith Jardine vs. Luke Rockhold.
The fighter is publicly denying using banned substances, according to MMAJunkie, but he would still be subject to a year-long suspension if an appeal attempt is not successful. His win over Lorenz Larkin, meanwhile, would presumably be switched to a no-contest.