- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 4 days ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 5 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 8 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 9 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 10 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 11 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 12 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 12 days ago
“Glee” Scores Series High Ratings for Brittany/Britney Episode
Last week’s monster “Glee” rating was evidently not an isolated spike for the season premiere. If fast national data holds up, Tuesday’s episode of “Glee,” which served as a Britney Spears tribute, will have scored a series high in the adults 18-49 demographic.
Current data indicates that “Glee” scored a mammoth 5.8 demographic rating with 13.26 million viewers. That performance even tops some of “Glee”‘s post-”American Idol” showings and reflects the show’s legitimate standing as a pop culture phenomenon.
Freshmen lead-outs “Raising Hope” and “Running Wilde” handled the monster “Glee” support with mixed success. “Raising Hope” was fairly steady with a 3.2 rating and 7.63 million viewers, yet the critically-panned “Running Wilde” dropped down to a 2.1 and just 4.74 million viewers. FOX might hesitate to immediately cancel a Mitch Hurwitz/Will Arnett collaboration, especially having so quickly canceled new drama “Lone Star,” but the “Running Wilde” numbers are quite underwhelming thus far.