- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 14 hours ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 1 day ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 3 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 4 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 6 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 7 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 7 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 7 days ago
- ABC Keeps “Nashville,” Orders “Agents of SHIELD,” “Once Upon a Time” Spin-OffPosted 9 days ago
Lea Michele, Heidi Klum, Sarah Hyland Shine at 62nd Emmy Awards
Since stealing the show with her dress at the 2010 Grammy Awards, “Glee” star Lea Michele’s style has been a focus of numerous red carpet discussions. While her fashion display at the 2010 Emmy Awards was not quite as stunning (the dress, in fact, was far from a surefire slam dunk), she still managed to make a red hot impact at the event.
Michele again went with a blue dress, a color that seems to work well for the singer-actress. Though “Glee” fell short of winning the Outstanding Comedy Series award in its battle with “Modern Family,” Michele hardly faded into the shadows at this awards show.
Other red carpet impressions came from Heidi Klum, Sarah Hyland and Stephanie Pratt.