- Blake Shelton Scores “The Voice” Three-Peat, Danielle Bradbery Wins
- Rashad Evans Squeaks Past Hendo, Stipe Miocic Upsets Nelson; UFC 161 Results
- Fabricio Werdum Submits Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira; UFC on Fuel Results
- Krewella’s “Alive” Acoustic Draws Rave Reviews, Sparks Debate
- “The Wanted Life” Premieres To Weak Ratings, Despite “Kardashians” Help
- The Voice Ends Blake’s Streak, Eliminates Holly Tucker Before Semifinals
- “After Earth” Flops at Box Office, “Fast and Furious 6″ Wins
- It’s Official – NBC Renews “Hannibal” For Season 2, Set for Midseason
- “The Voice” Eliminates Team Adam Powerhouses, Blake Shelton Now Leads
- Injury Makes UFC’s Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate Rematch a Reality
Betty White Leads “Saturday Night Live” To Monster Rating
The viral Internet campaign did more than pressure NBC to book Betty White as the host of this week’s “Saturday Night Live”–it also helped make the episode “SNL”‘s most-watched outing since November 2008.
White’s episode drew a 5.1 adults 18-49 rating and an 8.8/21 household rating, the highest figures since the Ben Affleck-hosted episode more than a year-and-a-half ago. That episode also featured an appearance by Senator and then-presidential-hopeful John McCain.
The episode, which also brought back female “SNL” alumni in Rachel Dratch, Tina Fey, Ana Gasteyer, Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph and Molly Shannon, even outpaced this season’s much-hyped Charles Barkley-hosted episode.