- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 2 days ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 4 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 4 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 6 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 7 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 8 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 9 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 10 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 11 days ago
Taylor Swift, Lea Michele Dazzle at “Influential People” Gala
Taylor Swift’s makeup and overall look were polarizing on the red carpet of the Costume Institute Gala, but for an appearance at the gala for Time’s 100 most influential people, there was nothing polarizing — Swift’s more low-key style totally rocked the house.
Swift, who also performed at the event, looked great as she continues to show glimpses of finding a real red carpet groove.
“Glee”‘s Lea Michele, meanwhile, also made an impact at the event. Her bangs still make for a more difficult look than her hairstyle earlier in the year, but she definitely delivered for her fans.