- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 4 days ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 5 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 8 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 9 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 10 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 11 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 11 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 12 days ago
Taylor Swift Red Hot as Olivia Wilde, Julianne Hough Stay Unforgettable
Having to share the red carpet spotlight with either Olivia Wilde and Julianne Hough, two of Hollywood’s most breathtaking, is hardly an enviable task. Appearing alongside both of them usually makes standing out impossible.
Yet Taylor Swift stood up to the challenge, radiating with red lipstick and a red dress at the “Unforgettable Evening” benefit this week. Perhaps not quite as technically gorgeous as Wilde and Hough, Swift still managed to make an impact–and land her pictures all over the celebrity gossip world.
Who looked best? Christina Applegate, Faith Hill, Reese Witherspoon and Amber Heard are also pictured.