- Blake Shelton Scores “The Voice” Three-Peat, Danielle Bradbery Wins
- Rashad Evans Squeaks Past Hendo, Stipe Miocic Upsets Nelson; UFC 161 Results
- Fabricio Werdum Submits Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira; UFC on Fuel Results
- Krewella’s “Alive” Acoustic Draws Rave Reviews, Sparks Debate
- “The Wanted Life” Premieres To Weak Ratings, Despite “Kardashians” Help
- The Voice Ends Blake’s Streak, Eliminates Holly Tucker Before Semifinals
- “After Earth” Flops at Box Office, “Fast and Furious 6″ Wins
- It’s Official – NBC Renews “Hannibal” For Season 2, Set for Midseason
- “The Voice” Eliminates Team Adam Powerhouses, Blake Shelton Now Leads
- Injury Makes UFC’s Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate Rematch a Reality
WWE Wants Conan O’Brien to Host RAW, More on ECW’s Future
– With Conan O’Brien red hot in the entertainment community yet contractually unable to begin a new series until September, he will presumably look for opportunities to keep his momentum going.
WWE is hoping that could translate into interest in hosting its weekly RAW program, as creative reportedly has tossed around the idea of trying to score O’Brien as a guest host.
There is no word on whether he would even consider the role, but the publicity and intrigue he would bring is exactly why WWE initially incorporated the guest hosting concept.
– Backstage talk persists that WWE and SyFy are expected to overhaul the weekly ECW series. No specific ideas have been passed around, but some say SyFy has begun re-pushing its original idea of incorporating science fiction/alternative elements into the wrestling broadcast.
Regardless of the specific direction chosen, many still believe the ECW name and identity will ultimately be dropped.