- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 23 hours ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 2 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 4 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 4 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 7 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 7 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 8 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 8 days ago
- ABC Keeps “Nashville,” Orders “Agents of SHIELD,” “Once Upon a Time” Spin-OffPosted 10 days ago
Rihanna Goes For Glamour, Kristen Stewart’s “Twilight” Beauty
Everyone who has seen videos like “Umbrella” and “Hate That I Love You” knows she is stunning, but Rihanna’s aggressive and sometimes “out there” fashion and style often limit her ability to radiate beauty.
While the hair and dress are still ripe for criticism, Rihanna was unequivocally attractive at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards–the “Russian Roulette” singer proved that a pretty face can occasionally overcome odd hair.
Kristen Stewart, meanwhile, continued basking in the limelight as she looked beautiful at a Paris photocall for “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” with cast members Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner.