- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 2 hours ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 2 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 3 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 5 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 6 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 6 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 6 days ago
- ABC Keeps “Nashville,” Orders “Agents of SHIELD,” “Once Upon a Time” Spin-OffPosted 8 days ago
- ABC Cancels “How to Live With Your Parents,” “Malibu Country,” “Body of Proof”Posted 8 days ago
Amber Heard Goes Sci-Fi Chic At “Zombieland” Premiere
Amber Heard, generally viewed as one of Hollywood’s most attractive female talents, has been experiencing a much slower rise to stardom than women like Megan Fox, but that has not hindered her desire to rock red carpets.
That is not to say her fashion sense is enviable–her outfit at the “Zombieland” premiere can best be described as something out of a mid-20th century sci-fi production–but it is to say that she knows how to make herself look stunning.
Others presented included Emma Stone, Samaire Armstrong and Susie Castillo.