- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 1 day ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 2 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 5 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 5 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 6 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 6 days ago
- ABC Keeps “Nashville,” Orders “Agents of SHIELD,” “Once Upon a Time” Spin-OffPosted 8 days ago
- ABC Cancels “How to Live With Your Parents,” “Malibu Country,” “Body of Proof”Posted 8 days ago
- Breaking: NBC Renews “Community” as ABC Cancels “Happy Endings”Posted 8 days ago
Hottest WWE Diva, Backstage RAW Update, McMahon’s Texting
– With voting closed in the hottest WWE Diva tournament, Headline Planet can officially announce that readers named Kelly Kelly the company’s hottest Diva. After three rounds of voting on the entire female portion of WWE’s roster, participants gave Kelly the victory over fellow finalists Maryse, Mickie James and Eve.
Final results: Kelly Kelly (40.2%), Maryse (26.0%), Mickie (25.2%), Eve (8.7%)
– A number of readers and wrestling critics have questioned why Triple H used an antiquated, corded landline phone during the phone call segment on Monday’s RAW. The answer is simple–WWE wanted to play up the other party’s disinterest in Triple H’s offer by virtue of the dialtone at the end of the call. While WWE could have used a cordless phone (or at least a more modern-looking corded one) for the segment, a cellular phone would not have allowed for the same effect.
– According to F4WOnline.com, Vince McMahon is a “voracious” texter, at least as far as his communication with the creative team is concerned.