- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 3 days ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 5 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 7 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 8 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 9 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 10 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 11 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 12 days ago
WWE Wellness Testing, Details on Releases
WWE reportedly held drug testing for its Wellness Policy this weekend, and while details on any failures have not yet been revealed, F4WOnline.com is already reporting that WWE anticipates some suspensions and has informed creative that some wrestlers will likely be unavailable in the near future.
On the subject of WWE’s recent string of releases, while there is no evidence or reason to attach any of them to the recent drug testing, F4W adds that the multiple developmental roster cuts were reportedly not random bouts of roster trimming. The belief is that some sort of incident or other motivation provoked WWE to release the wrestlers, and more details may emerge soon.