- “The Voice Eliminates” Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas; Teams Adam & Blake IntactPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Reveals Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio as New “X Factor” JudgesPosted 1 day ago
- SNL Highlights: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Say Goodbye, Amy Poehler ReturnsPosted 3 days ago
- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 3 days ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 6 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 8 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 9 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 10 days ago
Kennedy Rep Comments on WWE Release, Injury Update
The official website of Ken Kennedy features a comment on the wrestler’s release from World Wrestling Entertainment.
“Ken is physically 100 percent healthy, and very optimistic about his future in the business. More details will follow,” says the story.
Though such a brief statement offers no insight to the rumors of an issue with Randy Orton leading to Kennedy’s release, it does attack the notion that his wrist injury was serious enough to put him on the bench. Many speculated that the latest injury might have convinced WWE officials that Kennedy was simply too injury prone to perform as a long-term WWE headliner, and this appears to directly deny such discussion.
More inside details are undoubtedly on their way.