- Vitor Belfort Crushes Luke Rockhold With Spinning Heel Kick; UFC on FX ResultsPosted 20 mins ago
- Candice Glover Wins “American Idol,” Becomes First Female Winner in Six YearsPosted 2 days ago
- Report: Nicki Minaj Joins Randy Jackson in Leaving “American Idol”Posted 3 days ago
- “The Voice” Reveals Top Ten, Eliminates Garrett Gardner, Vedo from CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- “How I Met Your Mother” Finally Reveals Cristin Milioti as The Mother, Ted’s WifePosted 5 days ago
- FOX Reveals New Schedule, Keeps “Glee” On Thursdays, Adds Friday ComediesPosted 6 days ago
- NBC Reveals New Schedule and Shows, Moves “Revolution,” Holds “Community” PremierePosted 6 days ago
- NBC Officially Confirms Seth Meyers as New “Late Night” HostPosted 6 days ago
- ABC Keeps “Nashville,” Orders “Agents of SHIELD,” “Once Upon a Time” Spin-OffPosted 8 days ago
- ABC Cancels “How to Live With Your Parents,” “Malibu Country,” “Body of Proof”Posted 8 days ago
Major WWE Star Released
WWE releases are nothing new–”future endeavor” announcements seem to come monthly for undercard talent–but they certainly carry meaning when a big star learns of his departure, especially given TNA’s propensity to pickup former WWE talent.
One such announcement came today. WWE announced that one of its major stars has come to terms on release. That star is Mr. Kennedy.
“World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Mr. Kennedy (Ken Kennedy) as of today, May, 29 2009. WWE wishes Ken the best in all future endeavors,” read WWE’s announcement.
More details are undoubtedly forthcoming.
Full WWE announcement: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/kennedyreleased